Funding agencies: This study was supported by the Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Government (Clinical Academic Fellowship CAF/12/05) and the University of Aberdeen.
Mortality in Parkinson's disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Movement Disorders published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 29, Issue 13, pages 1615–1622, November 2014
How to Cite
Macleod, A. D., Taylor, K. S.M. and Counsell, C. E. (2014), Mortality in Parkinson's disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Mov. Disord., 29: 1615–1622. doi: 10.1002/mds.25898
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Macleod is funded by a Clinical Academic Fellowship from the Scottish Chief Scientist Office. Dr. Taylor received funding from the University of Aberdeen to carry out the research related to this manuscript. Dr. Counsell reports no financial disclosures relating to the research covered in the manuscript. We declare we have no conflicts of interest.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- 11Comments on the epidemiology of parkinsonism including prevalence and incidence statistics for Rochester, Minnesota, 1935-1966. In: Barbeau A, Brunette JR, eds. Progress in Neurogenetics. Amsterdam: Excerpta Medica; 1967:474–485., , , et al.
- 17Meta-analysis. In: Rothman KJ, Greenland S, Lash TL, eds. Modern Epidemiology. 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2008:665..
- 20Meta-regression in Stata. In: Sterne JAC, ed. Meta-analysis in Stata: An updated collection from the Stata Journal. College Station, TX: Stata Press; 2009:70–96., .