Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
“Psychogenic Movement Disorders”: They Are What They Are
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 853–856, June 2014
How to Cite
Fahn, S. and Olanow, C. W. (2014), “Psychogenic Movement Disorders”: They Are What They Are. Mov. Disord., 29: 853–856. doi: 10.1002/mds.25899
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.