Funding agencies: This study was supported by Parkinson Society Canada Graduate Student Award (Daneault) and a Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) Doctoral scholarship (Barbat-Artigas). Drs. Duval and Aubertin-Leheudre are supported by a Fonds de la Recherche du Québec-Santé salary grant. This work is also supported by operating grants to Drs. Sadikot and Duval from the CIHR and the Parkinson's Society of Canada
Subthalamic stimulation improves motor function but not home and neighborhood mobility
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 14, pages 1816–1819, December 2014
How to Cite
Daneault, J.-F., Duval, C., Barbat-Artigas, S., Aubertin-Leheudre, M., Jodoin, N., Panisset, M. and Sadikot, A. F. (2014), Subthalamic stimulation improves motor function but not home and neighborhood mobility. Mov. Disord., 29: 1816–1819. doi: 10.1002/mds.25911
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Drs. Daneault, Barbat-Artigas, Aubertin-Leheudre, Duval, and Sadikot declare that they have no competing interests. Dr. Jodoin received research grants from AbbVie and travel grants from Teva Canada Innovation. Dr. Panisset received research grants from Teva Neuroscience, Novartis, and Allergan. He was a lecturer for Allergan, Merz, Novartis and Teva. He participated in advisory boards for Merck, EMD Serono, Allergan, Merz, Novartis, and Teva.Author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.