Funding agencies: A.F.G.L. has received research grants from the Michael J. Fox Foundation and the Stichting International Parkinson Fonds. K.D. received research support from the Michael J. Fox Foundation and from France Parkinson. G.P. is funded by grants from the NIH and National Institute on Aging, Acadia Pharmaceuticals, and the Michael J. Fox Foundation. S.E.S. is funded by grants from the National Health Medical and Research Centre (Australia) and the Michael J. Fox Foundation. D.W. has received funding from the Michael J. Fox Foundation, NIH, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Department of Veterans Affairs, and Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study. P.M.-M. received grants from the Michael J. Fox Foundation, Parkinson UK, and the Spanish Official Agencies FIS and IMSERSO.
The Parkinson Anxiety Scale (PAS): Development and validation of a new anxiety scale
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1035–1043, July 2014
How to Cite
Leentjens, A. F.G., Dujardin, K., Pontone, G. M., Starkstein, S. E., Weintraub, D. and Martinez-Martin, P. (2014), The Parkinson Anxiety Scale (PAS): Development and validation of a new anxiety scale. Mov. Disord., 29: 1035–1043. doi: 10.1002/mds.25919
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.