Funding agencies: This study was supported by Jacques and Gloria Gossweiler Foundation, a nonprofit organization under the Swiss law.
The Huntington's disease dysphagia scale
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1312–1316, September 2014
How to Cite
Heemskerk, A.-W., Verbist, B. M., Marinus, J., Heijnen, B., Sjögren, E. V. and Roos, R. A.C. (2014), The Huntington's disease dysphagia scale. Mov. Disord., 29: 1312–1316. doi: 10.1002/mds.25922
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.