Both authors contributed equally to this manuscript
Motor progression of Parkinson's disease with the leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 G2019S mutation
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1057–1060, July 2014
How to Cite
Yahalom, G., Orlev, Y., Cohen, O. S., Kozlova, E., Friedman, E., Inzelberg, R. and Hassin-Baer, S. (2014), Motor progression of Parkinson's disease with the leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 G2019S mutation. Mov. Disord., 29: 1057–1060. doi: 10.1002/mds.25931
Funding agencies: This study was supported by the Bharier Medical Fund, in memory of Nat and Sophie Bharier.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2014
- Bharier Medical Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.