Funding agencies: This study was supported by Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation and NIDCD/NIH (R01DC011805) to K. Simonyan, the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, NIH (UL1TR000067) to Mount Sinai Clinical Research Center.
What's special about task in dystonia? A voxel-based morphometry and diffusion weighted imaging study
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1141–1150, August 2014
How to Cite
Ramdhani, R. A., Kumar, V., Velickovic, M., Frucht, S. J., Tagliati, M. and Simonyan, K. (2014), What's special about task in dystonia? A voxel-based morphometry and diffusion weighted imaging study. Mov. Disord., 29: 1141–1150. doi: 10.1002/mds.25934
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!