Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Article
Reply to: Photoreceptor layer thinning in Parkinsonian syndromes
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1223–1224, August 2014
How to Cite
Brandt, A. U., Paul, F. and Saidha, S. (2014), Reply to: Photoreceptor layer thinning in Parkinsonian syndromes. Mov. Disord., 29: 1223–1224. doi: 10.1002/mds.25936
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.