Funding agencies: This study was supported by The Parkinson's Society of Canada and the Michael J. Fox Foundation
Letters: Published Articles
Reply to: Alimentary, my dear Watson? The challenges of enteric α-synuclein as a Parkinson's disease biomarker
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1224–1225, August 2014
How to Cite
Gray, M. T., Gray, D. A. and Woulfe, J. M. (2014), Reply to: Alimentary, my dear Watson? The challenges of enteric α-synuclein as a Parkinson's disease biomarker. Mov. Disord., 29: 1224–1225. doi: 10.1002/mds.25942
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: DAG and JMW jointly hold a Rapid Response Innovation Award from the Michael J. Fox Foundation. JMW has received an honorarium from Teva Pharmaceutical for a presentation on PD.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.