Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
LRRK2-G2019S mutation is not associated with an increased cancer risk: A kin-cohort study
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1325–1326, September 2014
How to Cite
Allegra, R., Tunesi, S., Cilia, R., Pezzoli, G. and Goldwurm, S. (2014), LRRK2-G2019S mutation is not associated with an increased cancer risk: A kin-cohort study. Mov. Disord., 29: 1325–1326. doi: 10.1002/mds.25969
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.