Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Focal hand dystonia: Using brain stimulation to probe network interactions and brain plasticity
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1227–1229, September 2014
How to Cite
Vesia, M. and Chen, R. (2014), Focal hand dystonia: Using brain stimulation to probe network interactions and brain plasticity. Mov. Disord., 29: 1227–1229. doi: 10.1002/mds.25971
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2014