Funding agencies: This study was supported by grants from Instituto de Salud Carlos III and Fundación Neurociencias y Envejecimiento, and the logistic support provided by Abbott Healthcare. Dr. Alvaro Sanchez-Ferro is currently enjoying a research fellowship grant from the Madrid-MIT M+Vision Consortium (Comunidad de Madrid).
In vivo gastric detection of α-synuclein inclusions in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 517–524, April 2015
How to Cite
Sánchez-Ferro, Á., Rábano, A., Catalán, M. J., Rodríguez-Valcárcel, F. C., Díez, S. F., Herreros-Rodríguez, J., García-Cobos, E., Álvarez-Santullano, M. M., López-Manzanares, L., Mosqueira, A. J., Desojo, L. V., López-Lozano, J. J., López-Valdés, E., Sánchez-Sánchez, R. and Molina-Arjona, J. A. (2015), In vivo gastric detection of α-synuclein inclusions in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 30: 517–524. doi: 10.1002/mds.25988
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: The sponsors of the study had no role in the study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation, or writing of the report. All authors had full access to all data and contributed to manuscript revision. The corresponding author wrote the first draft and had final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 2 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.