Funding agencies: S.L. is an investigator for HHMI. D.F.T. was funded by a National Research Service Award (NRSA) fellowship F32NS061419, the Thome Memorial Foundation, and research supported by the JPB Foundation (D.F.T. and S.L.), the Eleanor Schwartz Charitable Foundation, and an HHMI Collaborative Innovation Award (D.F.T., V.K., C.Y.C., S.L.). V.K. was funded by an American Brain Foundation and Parkinson's Disease Foundation Clinician-Scientist Development Award, and the Harvard Neurodiscovery Center Pilot Project Program. C.Y.C. was supported by funding from the NIH/NIA (K01 AG038546).
From yeast to patient neurons and back again: Powerful new discovery platforms
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1231–1240, September 2014
How to Cite
Tardiff, D. F., Khurana, V., Chung, C. Y. and Lindquist, S. (2014), From yeast to patient neurons and back again: Powerful new discovery platforms. Mov. Disord., 29: 1231–1240. doi: 10.1002/mds.25989
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
This article was first published online on 14 August 2014. It was subsequently identified that there was an error in the title and text. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that the title and abstract have been corrected in print and online.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.