A videotape segment accompanies this article.
Opioid responsiveness in patients with neuroleptic-induced akathisia†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1986 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 119–127, 1986
How to Cite
Walters, A., Hening, W., Chokroverty, S. and Fahn, S. (1986), Opioid responsiveness in patients with neuroleptic-induced akathisia. Mov. Disord., 1: 119–127. doi: 10.1002/mds.870010206
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.