The relative selectivity of anticholinergic drugs for the M1 and M2 muscarinic receptor subtypes
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1986 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 135–144, 1986
How to Cite
Burke, R. E. (1986), The relative selectivity of anticholinergic drugs for the M1 and M2 muscarinic receptor subtypes. Mov. Disord., 1: 135–144. doi: 10.1002/mds.870010208
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.