Autosomal dominant episodic ataxia: A heterogeneous syndrome
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1986 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 239–253, 1986
How to Cite
Gancher, S. T. and Nutt, J. G. (1986), Autosomal dominant episodic ataxia: A heterogeneous syndrome. Mov. Disord., 1: 239–253. doi: 10.1002/mds.870010404
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.