Cerebrospinal fluid GABA and homocarnosine concentrations in patients with Friedreich's ataxia, Parkinson's disease, and Huntington's chorea
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1987 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 117–123, 1987
How to Cite
Bonnet, A. M., Tell, G., Schechter, P. J., Grove, J., Saint-Hilaire, M. H., De Smet, Y. and Agid, Y. (1987), Cerebrospinal fluid GABA and homocarnosine concentrations in patients with Friedreich's ataxia, Parkinson's disease, and Huntington's chorea. Mov. Disord., 2: 117–123. doi: 10.1002/mds.870020206
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.