Exaggerated startle reflexes in an elderly woman
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1990 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 167–169, 1990
How to Cite
Colebatch, J. G., Barrett, G. and Lees, A. J. (1990), Exaggerated startle reflexes in an elderly woman. Mov. Disord., 5: 167–169. doi: 10.1002/mds.870050214
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.