Dystonic tics in patients with Tourette's syndrome
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 248–252, 1991
How to Cite
Jankovic, J. and Stone, L. (1991), Dystonic tics in patients with Tourette's syndrome. Mov. Disord., 6: 248–252. doi: 10.1002/mds.870060309
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.