Effect of adding the D1 agonist CY 208–243 to chronic bromocriptine treatment. I: Evaluation of motor parameters in relation to striatal catecholamine content and dopamine receptors
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 144–150, 1993
How to Cite
Gomez-Mancilla, B., Boucher, R., Gagnon, C., Di Paolo, T., Markstein, R. and Bédard, P. J. (1993), Effect of adding the D1 agonist CY 208–243 to chronic bromocriptine treatment. I: Evaluation of motor parameters in relation to striatal catecholamine content and dopamine receptors. Mov. Disord., 8: 144–150. doi: 10.1002/mds.870080205
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.