Subcutaneous apomorphine in parkinson's disease: Response to chronic administration for up to five years
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 165–170, 1993
How to Cite
Hughes, A. J., Bishop, S., Kleedorfer, B., Turjanski, N., Fernandez, W., Lees, A. J. and Stern, G. M. (1993), Subcutaneous apomorphine in parkinson's disease: Response to chronic administration for up to five years. Mov. Disord., 8: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/mds.870080208
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.