Dopamine receptors in the basal ganglia: Relevance to parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 263–270, 1993
How to Cite
Strange, P. G. (1993), Dopamine receptors in the basal ganglia: Relevance to parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 8: 263–270. doi: 10.1002/mds.870080303
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!