Ascorbic acid protects against levodopa-induced neurotoxicity on a catecholamine-rich human neuroblastoma cell line
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 278–284, 1993
How to Cite
Pardo, B., Mena, M. A., Fahn, S. and de Yébenes, J. G. (1993), Ascorbic acid protects against levodopa-induced neurotoxicity on a catecholamine-rich human neuroblastoma cell line. Mov. Disord., 8: 278–284. doi: 10.1002/mds.870080305
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.