Brain glucose metabolism and dopamine D2 receptor analysis in a patient with hemiparkinsonism-hemiatrophy syndrome
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 391–395, 1993
How to Cite
Przedborski, S., Goldman, S., Levivier, M., Giladi, N., Bidaut, L. M., Hildebrand, J., Stanus, E., Labar, D. and Luxen, A. (1993), Brain glucose metabolism and dopamine D2 receptor analysis in a patient with hemiparkinsonism-hemiatrophy syndrome. Mov. Disord., 8: 391–395. doi: 10.1002/mds.870080329
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!