Use of botulinum toxin type F injections to treat torticollis in patients with immunity to botulinum toxin type A
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 479–483, 1993
How to Cite
Greene, P. E. and Fahn, S. (1993), Use of botulinum toxin type F injections to treat torticollis in patients with immunity to botulinum toxin type A. Mov. Disord., 8: 479–483. doi: 10.1002/mds.870080411
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.