Peripheral and central pharmacokinetics of apomorphine and its effect on dopamine metabolism in humans
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 28–36, January 1995
How to Cite
Przedborski, S., Levivier, M., Raftopoulos, C., Naini, A. B. and Hildebrand, J. (1995), Peripheral and central pharmacokinetics of apomorphine and its effect on dopamine metabolism in humans. Mov. Disord., 10: 28–36. doi: 10.1002/mds.870100107
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!