A defect of kinesthesia in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 460–465, July 1995
How to Cite
Klockgether, T., Borutta, M., Rapp, H., Spieker, S. and Dichgans, J. (1995), A defect of kinesthesia in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 10: 460–465. doi: 10.1002/mds.870100410
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!