Persisting “Writer's Cramp” as a result of compensation of a temporary palsy due to a hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1996 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 576–579, September 1996
How to Cite
Straube, A., Mai, N., Walther, E. and Mayer, M. (1996), Persisting “Writer's Cramp” as a result of compensation of a temporary palsy due to a hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies. Mov. Disord., 11: 576–579. doi: 10.1002/mds.870110515
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.