Long-term changes of striatal dopamine D2 Receptors in patients with Parkinson's disease: A study with positron emission tomography and [11C]Raclopride
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1997 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 33–38, January 1997
How to Cite
Antonini, A., Schwarz, J., Oertel, W. H., Pogarell, O. and Leenders, K. L. (1997), Long-term changes of striatal dopamine D2 Receptors in patients with Parkinson's disease: A study with positron emission tomography and [11C]Raclopride. Mov. Disord., 12: 33–38. doi: 10.1002/mds.870120107
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.