Comparison of swallowing function in Parkinson's disease and progressive supranuclear palsy
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1997 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 322–327, May 1997
How to Cite
Johnston, B. T., Castell, J. A., Stumacher, S., Colcher, A., Gideon, R. M., Li, Q. and Castell, D. O. (1997), Comparison of swallowing function in Parkinson's disease and progressive supranuclear palsy. Mov. Disord., 12: 322–327. doi: 10.1002/mds.870120310
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.