Adult-onset subacute sclerosing panencephalitis: Case reports and review of the literature
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1997 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 342–353, May 1997
How to Cite
Singer, C., Lang, A. E. and Suchowersky, O. (1997), Adult-onset subacute sclerosing panencephalitis: Case reports and review of the literature. Mov. Disord., 12: 342–353. doi: 10.1002/mds.870120313
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 1996
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.