Urinary disturbances in striatonigral degeneration and parkinson's disease: Clinical and urodynamic aspects
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1997 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 509–513, July 1997
How to Cite
Bonnet, A. M., Pichon, J., Vidailhet, M., Gouider-Khouja, N., Robain, G., Perrigot, M. and Agid, Y. (1997), Urinary disturbances in striatonigral degeneration and parkinson's disease: Clinical and urodynamic aspects. Mov. Disord., 12: 509–513. doi: 10.1002/mds.870120406
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.