Comparison of standard carbidopa–levodopa and sustained-release carbidopa–levodopa in parkinson's disease: Pharmacokinetic and quality-of-life measures
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1997 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 677–681, September 1997
How to Cite
Pahwa, R., Lyons, K., McGuire, D., Silverstein, P., Zwiebel, F., Robischon, M. and Koller, W. C. (1997), Comparison of standard carbidopa–levodopa and sustained-release carbidopa–levodopa in parkinson's disease: Pharmacokinetic and quality-of-life measures. Mov. Disord., 12: 677–681. doi: 10.1002/mds.870120508
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.