A historical case of probable corticobasal degeneration?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1997 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1073–1074, November 1997
How to Cite
Ballan, G. and Tison, F. (1997), A historical case of probable corticobasal degeneration?. Mov. Disord., 12: 1073–1074. doi: 10.1002/mds.870120639
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1997
In 1925, Jean Lhermitte and colleagues published a work on spatial representation in apraxic patients, based on two illustrative cases. One of these displayed a clinical picture that would nowadays be clinically classified as probable corticobasal degeneration.