Gait disorder and parkinsonian signs in patients with stroke related to small deep infarcts and white matter lesions
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 89–95, January 1998
How to Cite
van Zagten, M., Lodder, J. and Kessels, F. (1998), Gait disorder and parkinsonian signs in patients with stroke related to small deep infarcts and white matter lesions. Mov. Disord., 13: 89–95. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130119
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.