A videotape accompanies this article.
Neuromyotonia in a muscle flap producing a convulsing breast: Successful treatment with botulinum toxin†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 188–190, January 1998
How to Cite
Schwartz, M. S., Wren, D. R. and Filshie, J. (1998), Neuromyotonia in a muscle flap producing a convulsing breast: Successful treatment with botulinum toxin. Mov. Disord., 13: 188–190. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130141
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.