Based on the recommendation of Daly et al., 24 for CYP2D6 nomenclature, CYP2D6 is followed by an asterisk and a combination of Roman letters and arabic numerals distinct for each allele, with a number specifying the key mutation and, where appropriate, a letter specifying additional mutations. Trivial names are also given.
P450 enzymes and Parkinson's disease: The story so far†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 212–220, March 1998
How to Cite
Riedl, A. G., Watts, P. M., Jenner, P. and David Marsden, C. (1998), P450 enzymes and Parkinson's disease: The story so far. Mov. Disord., 13: 212–220. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130204
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.