Fetal nigral grafts survive and mediate clinical benefit in a patient with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 383–393, May 1998
How to Cite
Kordower, J. H., Freeman, T. B., Chen, E.-Y., Mufson, E. J., Sanberg, P. R., Hauser, R. A., Snow, B. and Warren Olanow, C. (1998), Fetal nigral grafts survive and mediate clinical benefit in a patient with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 13: 383–393. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130303
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.