Hypometria in Parkinson's disease: Automatic versus controlled processing
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 422–427, May 1998
How to Cite
Oliverira, R. M., Gurd, J. M., Nixon, P., Marshall, J. C. and Passingham, R. E. (1998), Hypometria in Parkinson's disease: Automatic versus controlled processing. Mov. Disord., 13: 422–427. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130309
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!