Double-blind controlled trial of gabapentin in essential tremor
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 465–467, May 1998
How to Cite
Pahwa, R., Lyons, K., Hubble, J. P., Busenbark, K., Dierkes Rienerth, J., Pahwa, A. and Koller, W. C. (1998), Double-blind controlled trial of gabapentin in essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 13: 465–467. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130315
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 1997
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.