A videotape accompanies this article.
Extensor truncal dystonia: Successful treatment with botulinum toxin injections†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 552–555, May 1998
How to Cite
Comella, C. L., Shannon, K. M. and Jaglin, J. (1998), Extensor truncal dystonia: Successful treatment with botulinum toxin injections. Mov. Disord., 13: 552–555. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130330
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 1997
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.