A videotape accompanies this article.
Intrathecal baclofen in the treatment of dystonic storm†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 611–612, May 1998
How to Cite
Dalvi, A., Fahn, S. and Ford, B. (1998), Intrathecal baclofen in the treatment of dystonic storm. Mov. Disord., 13: 611–612. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130344
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.