Efaroxan, an alpha-2 antagonist, in the treatment of progressive supranuclear palsy
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 673–676, July 1998
How to Cite
Rascol, O., Sieradzan, K., Peyro-Saint-Paul, H., Thalamas, C., Brefel-Courbon, C., Senard, J. M., Ladure, P., Montastruc, J. L. and Lees, A. (1998), Efaroxan, an alpha-2 antagonist, in the treatment of progressive supranuclear palsy. Mov. Disord., 13: 673–676. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130411
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.