Early-onset cerebellar ataxia (EOCA) with retained reflexes: Reduced cerebellar benzodiazepine-receptor binding, progressive metabolic and cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 739–745, July 1998
How to Cite
Mielke, R., Hilker, R., Weber-Luxenburger, G., Kessler, J. and Heiss, W.-D. (1998), Early-onset cerebellar ataxia (EOCA) with retained reflexes: Reduced cerebellar benzodiazepine-receptor binding, progressive metabolic and cognitive impairment. Mov. Disord., 13: 739–745. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130423
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.