Adjuncts to dopamine replacement: A pragmatic approach to reducing the problem of dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 871–876, November 1998
How to Cite
Brotchie, J. M. (1998), Adjuncts to dopamine replacement: A pragmatic approach to reducing the problem of dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 13: 871–876. doi: 10.1002/mds.870130603
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.