Members of the Ad Hoc Scientific Committee: Yves Agid, France: Peter Bain. U.K.; Alim Louis Benabid, France; Reiner Benecke. Germany; Alfredo Berardelli, Italy; Mitchell Brin, U.S.A.; David J. Brooks, U.K.; Günther Deuschl, Germany; Rodger Elble, U.S.A.; Stan Fahn, U.S.A.; Leslie J. Findley, U.K.; Mark Hallett, U.S.A.; Joseph Jankovic, U.S.A.; William C. Koller, U.S.A.; Paul Krack, Germany: Anthony E. Lang, Canada; Andrew Lees, U.K.; Carl H. Lücking. Germany; C. David Marsden, U.K.; J.A. Obeso, Spain; Wolfgang H. Oertel, Germany; Werner Poewe, Austria; Pierre Pollak, France: Niall Quinn, U.K.; John C. Rothwell, U.K.; Hiroshi Shibasaki, Japan; Philip Thompson, Australia; and Eduardo Tolosa, Spain.
Consensus Statement of the Movement Disorder Society on Tremor
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 13, Issue S3, pages 2–23, 1998
How to Cite
Deuschl, G., Bain, P. and Brin, M. (1998), Consensus Statement of the Movement Disorder Society on Tremor. Mov. Disord., 13: 2–23. doi: 10.1002/mds.870131303
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!