Long-Term Electrical Inhibition of Deep Brain Targets in Movement Disorders
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 1998 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 13, Issue S3, pages 119–125, 1998
How to Cite
Benabid, A. L., Benazzouz, A., Hoffmann, D., Limousin, P., Krack, P. and Pollak, P. (1998), Long-Term Electrical Inhibition of Deep Brain Targets in Movement Disorders. Mov. Disord., 13: 119–125. doi: 10.1002/mds.870131321
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.