Aminopeptidase-N/CD13 (EC 126.96.36.199) inhibitors: Chemistry, biological evaluations, and therapeutic prospects
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Medicinal Research Reviews
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 88–130, January 2006
How to Cite
Bauvois, B. and Dauzonne, D. (2006), Aminopeptidase-N/CD13 (EC 188.8.131.52) inhibitors: Chemistry, biological evaluations, and therapeutic prospects. Med. Res. Rev., 26: 88–130. doi: 10.1002/med.20044
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2005
- The Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- the Centre National de La Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- the Institut Curie, the Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer (ARC number 3473)
- la Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
- La Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.