Modern lipid-, carbohydrate-, and peptide-based delivery systems for peptide, vaccine, and gene products
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Medicinal Research Reviews
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 520–547, July 2011
How to Cite
Simerska, P., Moyle, P. M. and Toth, I. (2011), Modern lipid-, carbohydrate-, and peptide-based delivery systems for peptide, vaccine, and gene products. Med. Res. Rev., 31: 520–547. doi: 10.1002/med.20191
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- American Australian Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.