Therapeutic potential of nucleic acid-binding isoquinoline alkaloids: Binding aspects and implications for drug design
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Medicinal Research Reviews
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 821–862, November 2011
How to Cite
Bhadra, K. and Kumar, G. S. (2011), Therapeutic potential of nucleic acid-binding isoquinoline alkaloids: Binding aspects and implications for drug design. Med. Res. Rev., 31: 821–862. doi: 10.1002/med.20202
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!